The following is a list of things you'll want to bring along for the weekend in addition to your usual travel items and toiletries. If you don't have access to the items on the list we can help you find what you need. Please keep in mind you can also purchase anything you need at one of the pro shops or stores in the area. The weather is expected to be clear and in the 90's. Be prepared for heat!
- A light backpack. If you are coming with a friend, one backpack should work for two people. You'll be carrying water, food, and supplies.
- Sunglasses you are willing to lose. We will be hiking in a river and doing some fast-paced activities in the dirt. There is a possibility they'll get sweaty, scratched, or lost.
- Two pairs of "hiking appropriate" shoes for our day in Zion. Our first hike will be dry and rocky, the second hike we will be in a river the whole time. Surfaces can get slippery and your shoes will get mucked up! You'll want something to change into after.
- Wool socks if you have them. Smart wool makes a "light" wool athletic sock. They dry easily.
- "Quick Dry" athletic shorts
- "Quick Dry" athletic tops
- "Cycling" shorts. These are not necessary but if you have a sensitive tush you may appreciate the padding. Cycling shorts can be expensive. Contact Reza if you want to borrow some...
- "Cycling" shoes if you own them - not a requirement. If you have the coordinating pedals even better!
- "Cycling" gloves - optional
- Waterproof cover for your phone or electronic stuff
- Bathing Suit - optional
- Baseball Hat - optional but good for Sun protection
- Water Bottles